Dark Circles Under Eyes
Having dark circles under eyes often takes away from your facial appearance and overall presentation. These under-eye skin flaws may make you look and feel tired, older and unhealthy. However, you can cut the risks and also hide or fix the effects of this skin condition. If you know and understand the causes as well as how to better diminish the signs of dark circles under eyes, you may be able to prevent them from appearing or being noticed.
Causes of Dark Circles under Eyes
Under-eye skin blemishes, such as dark circles affect men and women, especially during adulthood. The reasons for dark circles under eyes vary and usually involve lifestyle habits and health related factors. Some of the common risk factors and causes of under eyes dark circles may include:
- Allergic reaction to some foods, cosmetics and beauty products,
- Stress, lack of sleep and dehydration,
- Hereditary factors and under eye pigmentation that runs in families,
- Excessive smoking and alcohol drinking,
- Buildup of blood vessels due to sleeping positions and nasal congestions, which may affect the veins around the nose and eyes,
- Aging, which often leads to the thinning of the skin around the eyes.
Prevention and Treatment of Dark Circles under Eyes
Limiting the risks or treating dark circles under eyes usually depends on the cause of these conditions. Controlling this health problem may be done by using self-care methods, over-the-counter treatments or getting medical attention. Some ways in which you may prevent or treat under-eye dark circles are as follows:
- Manage lifestyle habits such as getting adequate sleep and rest and avoiding or reducing chronic smoking and alcohol consumption,
- Wear sunscreen creams and lotions to protect the sensitive areas around the eyes,
- Do facial exercises to help strengthen the muscles and reduce under-eye skin flaws,
- Use cosmetics to temporarily conceal or camouflage under eyes skin blemishes.
Although having dark circles under eyes is not a serious medical condition, it can age you quickly and affect how you look. One product that may help to correct this problem is Vivexin, which has an over 80% success rate. This special concentrated eye cream targets dark circles under eyes and improves and helps to conceal and eliminate skin flaws under the eyes. Vivexin works well on all skin types and with make-up. For more information or to try Vivexin risk free for 90 days, visit the product site at www.vivexin.com.
If you find dark circles under eyes to be a problem, you no longer have to live with it. You can control this skin flaw by understanding as well as managing the risk and health factors. With the use of eye creams and make-up, you may also help to hide or correct under-eye dark circles.